Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! (although it's January)

Since it's now 2010 I figure I should wrap up 2009 :) We spent Thanksgiving in Medford, OR with my grandparents, mom, brother, and our friend 'Mr. Marc'. We had so much fun eating, napping, playing team Pictionary (really fun since my team won!) with lots of my grandparents' friends, and just being family.
Charlotte loved this motorcycle at Best Buy :)
TJ hitchin' a ride on Grandma's walker - Charlotte did this when she was tiny, too!
2 of my favorite guys! Grandpa & TJ
Mim and sweet Charlotte
Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's
Jonathan got the drumstick!
My brother Paul (w/his scary L'Abri beard) and Grandma
Charlotte taking a turn at Pictionary - she drew a Christmas tree!
Marc and Grandma racing against the clock to draw the perfect cacti
4 generations of girls! I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment