Monday, June 8, 2009

Bay Area: May 27-June 1

What prompted this huge road trip in the first place was the wedding of my friend Magda. We arrived in Los Gatos just in time for the wedding weekend festivities to begin. I spent Friday with the bridesmaids and Magda, having our nails done, lunching, doing last-minute errands for Magda, rehearsing at the church and then coming together for a big rehearsal dinner. Jonathan and I loved the opportunity to dress up and enjoy a night out w/o the kids J Saturday was the wedding and it really was one of the most fun wedding days I’ve experienced. Magda and Travis were stunning and I was so honored to stand by them as they entered into marriage. The reception was at Testarossa Vineyards in Los Gatos – we danced and partied late into the night. Thanks for the great time Magda, Travis, Margaret, and Tibor!!! We were also able to spend time with my dad and my other grandparents, which was very special

No comments:

Post a Comment