Wednesday, June 16, 2010

J turned 30!!! (2 months ago)

Well, Jonathan turned 30 two months ago...yeah yeah, give me a hard time about this. It's been busy, okay?? Anyways, I planned a fun surprise weekend for him including his parents and my brother & dad flying in (he had no idea) a nice dinner out, golfing, a surprise party the day after his bday, and a deep-sea fishing trip with the guys. I also compiled a book of letters/photos from family, friends & professors written to Jonathan in honor of his 30th - it's the best present I've ever made! Thanks to the 40+ of you who sent things in for the book! I wish I had more photos, but I wasn't present at the golf course or on the boat, so you can just use your imagination.

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment